A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Area Insurance Manager
OPERATIONS AND PROCESSING DIVISION
INVESTMENT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
INVESTMENT OPERATIONS OFFICER
Retail Distribution – District Branches
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Area Insurance Manager.
- Formulate and implement insurance sales strategies and drive relevant marketing activities according to the business direction
- Devise and implement sales plans to increase the insurance business penetration in target customer segments
- Monitor sales force activities and productivity metrics and organize various customer relationship building activities
- Enhance capabilities and professionalism of the sales force by organizing experience sharing sessions or training course to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Monitor and reengineer current sales process continuously in order to improve channel efficiency and customer experience
- Drive new product development /existing product feature enhancement to enhance values to both customers and our bank
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, and other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP, CFMP or FLMI
- At least 10 years of sales experience including 4 years in managerial position in retail banking
- Good communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers