Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Operations > Operations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
The incumbent is responsible to oversee designated retail operation functions, which includes leading our retail staff to achieve sales target, deliver excellent customer service, stock management & etc.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor performance of the retail shops to maximize sales and productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Ensure operations are in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as brand image
- Ensure the implementation and execution of sales and promotional activities as well as the smooth operations at store level
- Evaluate and implement modifications to existing operations, systems and procedures to improve efficiency of operations
- Prepare operational analysis, reports and recommendations
- Monitor quality service standards and translate customer requirements into strategies and processes
- Maintain stock at at optimum level to meet sales target
- Provide counselling, coaching, training and motivating the retail sales staff at shops
- Minimum 5 years' retail operation experience in sizeable retail chain at supervisory level
- Strong leadership and people management skill
- Effective problem solving skill and good numerical sense
- Good command of written & spoken English
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Suite 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Please quote reference number "AM/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.