ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions– we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensivesolutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the mosttrusted and admired brand in the industry.See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
One of our clients, IT MNC - Fortune 500 comapny is looking for the strong technical expert in AS400.
- Migration Planning and Execution from Legacy system to Product Management System
- Producing the Analysis and Functional Specification Document
- Producing the Technical specification Document
- At least 6+ years development experience in AS400 & 5 years’ hands-on on Merchandising and Store operations.
- Technical expertise in AS/400, RGPLE, CL400, C, PL/SQL
- Functional proficiency in supply chain & inventory management applications.
- Professional team player with excellent communication skill.