ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
ASP.NET Analyst Programmer
One of our clients, an online entertainment industry is looking for Analyst programmer in C#.Net technology.
- Responsible for the development of new or modified software products or business systems.
- Contribute to the entire Software Development Lifecycle – from research, design to development, implementation and support
- Prepare related technical documentation
- Staying abreast of new technologies & solutions to evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experiences in Object-oriented programming primarily in .Net(C#)
- Knowledge in Spring Framework .Net is a plus
- Experience in the following concepts is a plus: Dependency Injection, AOP, Unit Test, Agile
- Experience in DB (MS SQL) is a plus
- Being a team player as well as ability to work independently with reliability and integrity.