ASSET OPERATION MANAGER/DIRECTOR/Post-investment management/investment bank/finance/M&A/asset management
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
In-house investment arm of a multinational group with mission in exploring potential global investment opportunities (US and European countries focus) target in global fixed asset investment, global real estate investment, global business acquisitions and various M&A activities – is looking for a POST-INVESTMENT ASSET MANAGEMENT/OPERATION MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law or equivalent;
- Native English speaking
- 5 to 8 years or above experience in MNC related to post-investment management;
- Experience in overseas fixed asset management is an advantage (US/Europe/UK assets a plus)
- Good relation with western culture & markets is a must;
- Familiar with related laws and regulations, especially cross-border post-investment management and capital operation experience;
- Familiar with the enterprise management system, processes, clear asset management processes and norms;
- Familiar with investment analysis, risk assessment, capital market, corporate financing and fund-raising business;
- Familiar with the listing process of equity investment projects, with strong financial analysis ability and sensitivity;
- Good at analyzing & problems solving skills independently, having a keen insight into the market with excellent ability to predict and execute as well as having excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Responsible and have team spirit.
- Responsible for formulate, institutionalize, and streamline relevant systems and procedures for post-investment management;
- Conducting post-acquisition integration planning and overall project appraisal of projects prepared for acquisitions and investments, participating in due diligence work on M&A projects, and valuing projects;
- Determine the follow-up management and inspection priorities and key points according to specific business, and propose project post-investment management measures;
- Responsible for the follow-up of investment performance, post-investment management and supervision and issue report on a regular time schedule;
- Responsible for conducting comprehensive risk monitoring of invested projects, issuing periodic project risk assessment reports, proposing risk control recommendations, and implementing the rectification measures for risk matters;
- Analyze and measure the target company's industry, business model, financial position, investment highlights and investment risks, transaction structure, and exit benefits.
- Planning and implementation of project exits;
- Businsess trips needed
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of POST-INVESTMENT ASSET MANAGEMENT/OPERATION DIRECTOR
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.