Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
Assistant Account Manager - Global Accounts
The job incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management and client servicing support to the existing and potential clients.
- Managing portfolio of Inward Global clients including renewals and account growth
- Responsible for budget and fee negotiations with overseas Aon offices
- Providing consultative service to clients
- Compliance with Aon systems and protocols
- Assisting in the day-to-day servicing and administration of Global Outward and Regional accounts
- At least 4 years insurance experience
- Mature and be a self-starter
- Well-organized and detail-minded
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent command of computer skills including MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Executive