V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment, including 133 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 47 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 92 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon.
V group is launching 1 Castle Road and Castle Lane, a residental development consisting of 112 bespoke luxurious apartments into a residence, and four super deluxe premium individual houses at 20 Peak Road early next year.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Perform daily accounting tasks
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Perform bank reconciliation on a daily base
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Update & process payments and dispatch of cheques
- Update & process deposit refund to customers
- Handling funds transfer transactions
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Matriculated or above with LCC 3rd Level or above
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience in handling accounts payable is preferred
- Strong PC skills & familiar with MS Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of Sun System, Vision and Comanche is a plus
- Detail-minded and self-motivated
- Proactive, independent, able to work under pressure and with good team spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, time-keeping bonus, meal allowance, OT allowance, public holiday, educational sponsorship scheme, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.