Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines, and apps.
More than 1 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
To take charge of all finance, accounting, taxation and treasury functions for the HK companies.
To oversee the accounting issues for PRC operations.
To follow up the interim audit and finance audit
To handle ad hoc jobs as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualified Accountant and degree holder in Finance or Accounting discipline
- Minimum 5 years with 2 years managerial experience
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Office Application (Word / Excel) with good Chinese and English typing skills
- Self initiative, proactive, with strong communication skills & the ability to work under pressure
- Previous PRC exposure is highly preferred