Emei Group has been a specialist in Electronics Engineering Materials & Components for more than two decades. We provide Thermal Interface Materials, EMI Shielding Materials, Polymer Adhesives Materials, Insulation Materials, Inductive Components and Bulk Molding Compounds.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are hiring full-time Research & Development Engineer to develop company products.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- To prepare all daily accounting functions including month-end closing, cost control and financial reporting;
- To prepare consolidated reports, budget and performance of cost, variances analysis;
- To prepare presentation materials for internal or external purpose;
- Assist in logistic team when necessary;
- Assist in handling ad-hoc reports and projects assignments.
- Degree or higher Diploma in Accountancy with professional accounting qualification or equivalent;
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines; professional qualification such as HKICPA or ACCA will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting field in handling full set accounts;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required as a minimum;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus) with presentation skill;
- Proactive, strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Occasional travel will be required;
- Work experience in manufacturing industry preferred but not a must.
- Solid experience in ERP system with advantages.