Working in Park Operations at Disney means you will interact with our guests from around the world. These jobs require a variety of skills and knowledge to help our Park Operations run smoothly. Apply today for a Park Operations job with us.
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Participate in internal controls and business processes review, identify risks and make recommendation for risk mitigation
- Perform review to ensure the compliance of Sarbanes Oxley and other control compliance
- Partner with other internal parties in developing policies and operating guidelines, and assist to conduct training to the corresponding team or Line of Business
- Handle enquiries from internal patterns regarding policies and procedures
- Provide support on ad hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Full or student member of HKICPA or equivalent is required
- With 1 to 2 years external or internal control / audit experience, experience in international accounting firms is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with internal and external partners
- Strong problem solving skills and able to multi-task
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese