Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
Report to Finance Manager, you will be responsible to prepare and maintain financial record for both Hong Kong and China regions.
- Maintain accounting records and billing preparation
- Prepare full set financial statements to ensure it is complying with local government reporting requirements, ensure accuracy and timeliness of data and reports
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Calculate variances from the budget and provide support on preparation of significant issues to management
- Provide recommendations on improving efficiency and accuracy of data sourcing
- Provide support on preparation of forecasting and related analysis
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Provide clerical and administrative support as per requested
- Associate degree in accounting / business administration or equivalent level
- At least 3 years’ related experience, preferably in PRC or multinational companies, as well as knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting principles
- Working experience in handling Mainland China bookkeeping with knowledge on China ACCP is a MUST
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient PC skills, especially in MS Excel, Outlook
- Candidate with Oracle accounting software knowledge is an added advantage
- Detail minded, Able to work under pressure, proactive working attitude and good interpersonal skills