Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Accounting > Others
Accounting > Accounts Clerk / Accounts Assistant
Accounting > Accountant
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the manager to prepare reports and maintain financial documents and transactions.
- Prepare monthly management report on a timely basis
- Assist in preparation of other financial analysis reporting
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings
- Maintain proper financial documentations
- Participate in financial system implementation projects
- Assist in preparation of budgeting and forecasting analysis and reports
- Assist in dealing with external auditor, tax advisor and company secretary
- Handle other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in FMCG / Retail industry.
- Responsible, independent, analytical with commercial sense.
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an asset.
- Able to work under fast pace and multi-tasking environment, willing to face challenges.
- Good in spoken & written English and Chinese. Able to speak Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number \"Asst. Acct/CP\" as subject of email or letter.