We are a Hong Kong Main Board Listed Company. The Group engages in brokerage services, corporate finance services, asset management, money lending and proprietary trading. We are now inviting high caliber candidate with the following qualification to join our team.
Assistant Accountant / Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts and monthly-close;
- Monitor daily cash flow and arrange treasury function;
- Handle daily administrative and secretarial works;
- Support daily operations of the team;
- Liaise with external auditors, banks and external related parties; and
- Prepare other reports and assist in special/ ad hoc projects as required.
- Higher diploma or above qualification in Finance / Accounting;
- Full / Student Member of a recognized accounting body is preferred but not a must;
- 3 years of solid accounting experience in accounting;
- Experience in securities brokerage is a plus;
- Responsible, self-motivated, willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Peachtree System is an advantage; and
- Fluent spoken in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage.