Do you like numbers?
We are one of the world's leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 76,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,800 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 33 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$186 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Assistant Accountant / Accountant
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Create more incredible numbers by:
- handling incoming invoices and other financial correspondence
- processing and recording payment invoices, local, overseas, corporate card and petty cash expenses claims in accordance with company policy
- processing and recording daily card refunds, prepayments, deposits and fixed assets movements
- preparing daily and monthly vouchers for payment related transactions
- handling month-end closing of account payable module and preparing month-end reconciliations of relevant accounts
- acting as back-up of other team members when required
A right fit for your portfolio?
- A degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in account payable field
- General understanding of expense and payment control practice
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP (AP, FA and GL Module) and Discoverer application is highly preferred
- Good communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented and willing to learn