Assistant Accountant (Part-time Payroll Unit) (Ref. 16111511-IE)
• a recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
• some experience in accounting, auditing or other related fields;
• good computer literacy including MS Excel, Word and accounting software application;
• a fair command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; and
• good communication and interpersonal skills.
The appointee will be responsible for assisting in the following duties:
• general accounting duties including data input for processing payroll and benefits payments;
• development and administration of the payroll and supplementary payments systems;
• general office administration; and
• other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegates.
Edmond So - 26275200