The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Manage accounting functions, including but not limited to the following: accounts payable, financial analysis, management reporting, cashflow forecasting, etc.
- Manager vendor relationship and maintain close working relationship with different operation units to ensure that effective financial control processes are maintained.
- Supervise a mid-size team of accounting professionals
- Review and enhance the financial reporting system, internal control, process and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or other related discipline.
- Qualified or Semi qualified accountant
- At least 8 years’ accounting or auditing experience; experience in an education setting is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP B1 will be a definite advantage.
- Experience of overseeing full set of books a plus
- Hands on experience in PC skills and MS office, with strong advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical-minded, mature, independent and be able to work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with multi-cultural team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.