Assistant Accounting Manager
- Regional Opportunity
- Global Company
- Shared Service
Our client has a strong presence in Hong Kong, they have an affluent list of global clients across various industries including food & beverages, home care, personal care, pharmaceutical, medical, consumer electronics, automobile, oil drum, tyre, logistics, retail. They are recruiting an Assistant Accounting Manager to join the Finance Team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be leading the team to drive for process and quality improvement of the shared service team. You will oversees all aspects of accounting function of Asia Pacific offices including daily accounting functions, schedules, month end closing, year-end audit, internal control and credit limited and terms review. You will be supervising the performance of the shared service team to ensure performance and quality is up to standard. You will also ensure the SOX control are standardized and complied. You will initiate ,review and implement accounting policies and procedures , workflow to improve efficiency and compliance with the groups's requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10 years' relevant experience including 4 years in supervisory roles.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or equivalent with a recognized accounting qualification
- Big4 experience including finance operation experience gained in MNC
- Experience in leading a shared service team
- Knowledge of SAP and strong Excel skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.