RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for yourbusiness growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
company enquiry hotline: 852 2388 7911
company enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Job Seekers directly apply use only: email@example.com
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
(Assistant) Accounting Manager / Financial Controller - IPO Project-Manufacturing industry - 40-60K
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
|Salary (HKD)||$35,000 - $70,000|
One of leading manufacturing company (non-garment), location in HK & 東莞，They are looking for accounting manager for their pre-IPO / IPO projects :
(Assistant) Accounting Manager - Pre IPO & IPO Project - Manufacturing industry
*** Candidates must need to have In-house IPO accounting experience
Salary : around HKD 40-60K (after tax) per month plus bonus
- Manages and coordinates day-to-day internal audit and general accounting duties in the manufacturing company for IPO projects
- Handling the full set of accounts, month end closing, annual budgeting, forecasting and analysis in manufacturing company.
- Lead a accounting team to prepare monthly financial and management reporting for pre-IPO projects
- Responsible for timely and accurate closing of the Company’s financial statements, working closely with members of the Finance team to coordinate the financial statement close process.
- Develop policies and procedures for the IPO accounting process.
- Coordinate and manage external financial audit, work closely and hold the meeting with CPA firm for IPO accounting duites
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Lead the management team to complete the IPO on time.
- High Dip / Degree in finance/accounting
- 10 years of working experience and not less than 4 years accounting experience in manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Experienced in Pro-IPO projects in manufacturing company is an advantage
- Working Location: 5 days works, need to station in 東莞
- 13 months pay.
- Discretionary bonus according to performance.
- frequent travel or station in PRC - 東莞
- Long terms accounting duties even through finished the IPO process.
- Special bonus after finished the IPO projects. (Nego.)
*** Less experience candidates will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
- CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
- JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT
Thank you for your application!