ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATION & BOARD MANAGER
Reporting to the Administration & Board Manager (ABM),the Assistant Administration & Board Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist the ABM to provide secretariat and logistic supports for meetings of the Board, Committees, Sub-Committees and Working Groups;
- To assist the ABM in translating/ drafting/ editing of papers/ minutes/ documents/ information for serving the Board, Committees, Sub-Committees and Working Groups;
- To provide translation/ linguistic advice, and to coordinate written translation and editorial support documents for various departments of the HKSIL; and
- To help coordinate with Members of the Board/ Committees/ Sub-Committees and/or other departments concerning activities/ functions organized by HKSIL or external bodies, as and when necessary.
- A university degree in translation studies, languages, business administration or a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant working experience. Relevant experience in the HKSAR Government or public sector organisations will be a definite asset;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua would be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- High level of computer literacy.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 January 2017. Please quote reference no. C-2010113-AABM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.