A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Administration & Operations Control Manager (Risk Management and Service Quality)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Channels Management - Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Administration & Operations Control Section as Assistant Administration & Operations Control Manager (Risk Management and Service Quality).
- Implement Global Standards and risk management initiatives to mitigate the operational risks
- Carry out process review to identify process improvement opportunities and monitor improvement progress so as to improve operational efficiency and eliminate process risks
- Perform review and analysis on service quality, and assist in implementing initiatives for continuous improvement
- Keep abreast of the latest compliance requirements of the Group, Bank and regulatory authorities, initiate necessary procedural and system changes, as well as update the guidelines and procedure manuals as appropriate
- Assist in project works related to process streamlining, staff engagement, workforce management, system testing & implementation, training admin and co-ordination, etc.
- University degree in related discipline OR other relevant qualifications preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in banking industry, with exposure to call centre operations an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with good analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes