A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Application Management Manager (Contract until 31 Dec 2017)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Project / Export Finance
Consumer Assets – Sales Management
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers' superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Assistant Application Management Manager.
- Responsible for assisting management to manage the performance of sales by providing timely management information, analysis and market intelligence of Credit Card and Personal Loan products
- Responsible for assisting the section head of application management to monitor performance of operation team in order to ensure all working procedures are in compliance. Meanwhile, candidates also need to perform different kinds of UAT on promotion programs, system enhancements
- Assist management to work with related counterparts to provide practical inputs for the development of credit card and personal loan application procedures and system enhancement.
- Monitor the performance of operation teams to ensure that they are working according to pre-defined guidelines and to ensure their quality of work can meet the Bank’s standard and fulfill the business target
- Provide inputs and regular review the sales performance of credit card and personal loan campaigns to optimize business result. Timely and effective MI and report should prepare with suggestion and observation in order to assist management to formulate sales strategies
- Conducting the competitor analysis with market intelligence
- Provide inputs to ensure the department operation model is in line with business requirement, customer satisfaction and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with different party in various projects
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in credit cards and personal loans sales management
- Strong project management and problem solving capabilities
- Strong self-motivation, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Access and MS Excel
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes