|About The Hong Kong Jockey Club|
|A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.|
|Assistant Asset Manager |
Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Asset Manager in property purchase, leasing, sales & marketing, tenancy administration, rating appeal, land matters, and planning issues
- handle estate management matters, attend incorporated owners’ meetings held during evenings, liaise with operations / facilities management team, project management team, government departments and various internal departments
- collate property market information and conduct property research and analysis, valuation, analysis, and development feasibility studies to facilitate the formulation of business plan and strategies
- scrutinize sale & purchase agreements, tenancy agreements, deed of mutual covenants; negotiate with property agents purchasers and tenants; and liaise with management agents, facilities managers, occupants and handle all matters relating to building management issues
- be multi-tasking and able to communicate both verbally and in writing in an effective manner
- have a degree in Surveying, Building / Estate Management or equivalent disciplines. Membership with relevant professional institutions and/or holder of valid Estate Agents’ License is a distinct advantage
- have at least seven years solid experience in property management
- have experience in tenancy administration, rental negotiation, co-ordinating handover, reinstatement and fitting-out of retail premises
- be conversant with Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance, Building Management Ordinance, DMC, etc
- be an effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive, creative, self-motivated, and pay attention to details
- be willing to perform duties with irregular working hours
- have good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, while competency in spoken Putonghua is an advantage
- have good PC knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Chinese word processing
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.