A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Branch Operations Management Manager
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Branch Operations Management Manager.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of new work flow and guidelines for branch network to ensure efficient operations and quality service delivery
- Assist in providing operation advice and support to resolve complicated and ad-hoc issues
- Maintain good network with relevant stakeholders to ensure their support on various deliverables on operation accuracy and efficient enhancement
- Support reporting manager in mitigating risk and proposing measures on prevention of non-compliance activities for the branch network
- University degree in Business Management or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of retail banking experience, with knowledge of branch operations, risk and control management, system implementation and business transformation
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes