A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Branch Portfolio and Performance Management Manager
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Branch Portfolio and Performance Management Manager.
- Support the implementation of sales capacity and business performance information system for branch network to maximum sales management effectiveness
- Perform analysis on branch and customer portfolio and assist in branch sales target allocation
- Handle the branch sales performance tracking, activity management reports and ad-hoc management information generation
- Develop and maintain branch network capacity simulation models to support the development of sales strategies and improve the branch resources utilization
- Enhance and maintain branch sales database to facilitate sales management dashboard development
- Liaise with IT and Analytics Departments to enhance the sales analytics engine for identifying sales opportunities
- University degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, with knowledge of retail banking products, branch operations, sales management system, sales reporting an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Well versed in application software, including MS Access, Excel formula/Macro or VBA, with exposure in SQL or Cognos an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes