A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Branch Resources Management Manager
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Human Resources > Others
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Branch Resources Management Manager.
- Assist in developing and reviewing staff resources and organization planning according to the roles and business direction of Retail Distribution for business growth
- Collaborate with Human Resources Division in initiating and implementing staff strategies to Branch network and departments of Retail Distribution efficiently and effectively
- Support in updating and communicating HR policies to the staff effectively to ensure their compliance and facilitate staff administration process
- Ensure all control measures are undertaken to minimize financial or non-financial risks
- University degree with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Good planning and organizing skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of application software, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes