A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Branch Service and General Banking Sales Management Manager
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Branch Service and General Banking Sales Management Manager.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies of general banking products to achieve business goals
- Monitor business performance and assist refinement of the business model
- Participate in the implementation of various business initiatives under Retail Distribution for achieving business goals and channel optimization
- Collaborate with product owners and related parties in streamlining the sales process so as to enhance customer experience and frontend efficiency
- Keep abreast of changing business needs and incorporate them in ongoing projects and future planning
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of retail banking experience, with knowledge of general banking products and branch support experience
- Good planning and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes