About the company
Our client is one of the leading distributors in Hong Kong for a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. They are looking for Assistant Brand Manager to support their daily operations.
Assistant Brand Manager (Wine & Spirit / FMCG / F&B)
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Catering / Hospitality > Bartender / Barmaid / Sommelier
- Prepare strategic marketing plans for core brands and sales plans for boutique & premium brands.
- Develop and manages marketing budget including forecast, marketing/promotion activity, A&P budget, depletion, shipment and inventory controls
- Develop and monitor promotion activities for a designated channel (either on-trade or off-trade)
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share related to current industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Serve as liaison between the principals and the sales team on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Oversee and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy under the changing market and competitive conditions
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business related
- 3-5 years in marketing, sales or operations experience related to branded or luxurious products
- Strong interest and passion in wine is a must. WSET Level 2 or above is an added value
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Completely career path
- Energetic team
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working
- Annual Leave
- Stable working culture
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to you may send resume to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6627. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.