Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Assistant Building Facilities Engineer (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Assist managing the Building Facilities of Switching Centre such as Electricity supply system, Fire prevention system, Air-conditioning system & etc.
- Coordinate with external parties the facilities preventive maintenance and expansion projects.
- Keep documentation of all facilities records.
- Provide Emergency support of Switching Centre facilities..
- Higher Diploma holder in Engineering of Building Services, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Building constructs / Service industry, preferably in Data Centre or Switching Centre would be a definite advantage.
- Hands on experience of maintenance of Electricity supply system, Fire prevention system, Air-conditioning system.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.