Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Assistant Business Development Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Reporting to Management, the incumbent will be responsible for the Business Development function with the aim to introduce new lifestyle and sports brands to Asia under distribution/ joint-venture / franchising / other suitable models.
- Conduct market research & analysis, identify potential brand principals for business opportunities
- Participate in new business pitches and business proposals preparation for targeted brands and future business collaboration
- Update corporate marketing collaterals such as corporate website etc.
- Prepare internal and external communications materials such as press materials related to corporate-level etc.
- University graduate with 5 years relevant working experience in sales or marketing
- Good business & numerical sense
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, energetic, dynamic and passionate to brands & retail
- Attentive to details and with multi-tasking capability
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft office application including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
*** Candidate with less experience may be considered as Business Development Executive ***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "ABDM/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.