A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Business Performance Manager
Commercial Banking – CMB Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Business Performance Manager.
- Assist in the formulation of business
forecast and annual operating plan according to the Bank’s strategic direction and business focus
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports to facilitate performance monitoring of business trend and customer profitability
- Participate in various sales MI projects, perform user acceptance test and pilot run, collaborate with various parties to ensure smooth launch of various projects
- Perform various analysis on business operating results and handle enquiries from business users
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ banking experience, preferably with knowledge of commercial banking products and bank operations
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Good application of MS Office, with sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes