AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Assistant Buying Manager / Buyer / Assistant Buyer (Apparel / Footwear / Accessories Retail)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Footwear / Handbag / Accessories
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
On behalf of our Apparel / Footwear / Accessories retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the position(s) of Assistant Buying Manager / Buyer / Assistant Buyer.
- Execute strategic category planning and buying activities to achieve sales, profit and inventory targets
- Derive OTB planning, merchandise mix and assortment planning
- Monitor the stock level, merchandise distribution, stock allocation and sales performance
- Deploy effective replenishment and mark down strategies to achieve targets
- Formulate various sales and inventory analysis reports for management meetings
- Explore potential products/brands through market research and data analysis
- Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion, Textile and Clothing
- Solid experience in similar capacity with apparel / footwear retail industry
- Familiar with the current market trends and possess good fashion sense
- Proactive, sensitive to figures, strong analytical & time management skill
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to work under pressure
- Good Mandarin, English and Chinese