A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Cards and Channel Management Manager
|Work exp||4 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
Should you join our Unsecured Loans business, you will have the opportunity to formulate marketing and product development programmes; participate in developing sales and credit strategies, operations and customer services; and gain the experience and exposure needed to become an all-round professional in consumer credit.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Cards and Channel Management Manager.
- Formulate and manage credit card marketing strategies and acquisition programmes
- Support all initiatives to drive the value proposition of assigned customer segments and explore new business opportunities
- Identify, evaluate, develop and implement promotion opportunities and ideas from conception through delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including internal and external parties, and solicit their supports to ensure effective execution of the marketing plan and associated collateral; and perform UAT
- Assist in managing and growing the card base and usage, as well as assist in the development of new product / service features to expand card portfolio
- University degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably with exposure to marketing / card business
- Strong attentiveness to detail, sensitive to figures with good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Sound knowledge of PC application software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Card Products Officer)