- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Assistant Chemist – Laboratory Testing / Softline / Hardline / Welcome fresh graduates
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Life Science
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
- Manage the implementation of laboratory quality system including test results, test method, equipment and environment and following items:
- Reappraisal and analyzes the testing results collected from the laboratory testing practices
- Independently explain test outcomes and observations and identify test trends
- Handle laboratory testing or calibration activities by estimating and announcing measurement uncertainly
- Develop and organize test methods and steps from related international standards, complying both customers’ needs and regulatory requirements
- Answer the requests on testing service from customers and contract testing services, based on accurate and relevant information in compliance with laboratory/accreditation requirements to provide corresponding solution
- Against established acceptance criteria by calibrating, verifying and maintaining reference standards and involved in determining the storage conditions in a testing/calibration laboratory
- According to the authorized validation protocol, explain and sum up validation data by validating and verifying the laboratory-developed/non-standard test method
- Identify and implement suitable statistical technique for analyzing valid measurement data
- Degree or above in Chemistry or relayed disciplines
- At least 1 years’ relevant experience, with more experience would be considered to Assistant Engineer, experience in laboratory supervision, operation and service program development is preferred
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025, knowledge of HOKLAS system is an advantage
- Initiative, organized and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- On-the-Job Training
- 5-day Work Week
- Stable Working Environment
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
How to Apply?
- If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to email@example.com, quoting Job Ref# 6401. You may also contact us at +852 2807 2833. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.