A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Client Coverage Manager
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (Hang Seng Indexes), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, is the leading index provider for the Hong Kong and mainland China markets. We calculate the internationally recognised Hang Seng Index (HSI) and Hang Seng China Enterprises Index (HSCEI) and continue to broaden our index range to meet a wide spectrum of investor demand for different index investment solutions. At present, we compile over 400 real-time and daily indexes covering both Hong Kong and mainland China.
Our company is a team of professionals who strives for delivering quality, efficient and world-class index complier services to customers and financial institutions around the world. At Hang Seng Indexes, we offer a wide range of work and learning opportunities through our businesses and job scopes, covering Business Development, Research & Development, Channel Development, System & Operations as well as Risk Control & Support.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Client Coverage Manager.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts focusing on index business
- Explore new business opportunities and promote the Hang Seng Family of Indexes
- Establish and enhance business relationship with existing and prospective clients by providing quality services and customized solutions
- University degree in Finance, Business Admin or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in banking and/or account management, with knowledge of financial products such as ETF, index funds and derivatives an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with an ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Client Coverage Officer.)