We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, is now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Responsible for a full spectrum of company secretarial duties and related compliance issues of the group companies
- Organise board meetings, board committee meetings and shareholders meetings
- Handle annual/interim reports, announcements, circulars and other disclosure documents
- Prepare minutes, notice, board papers and maintain proper statutory filings and records
- Assist in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder with membership of HKICS
- At least 2 years' solid company secretarial experience in listed companies and/or professional firms
- Good knowledge of Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, SFO reporting requirements and other compliance regulations
- Good command of English and Chinese and good writing skills
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to email@example.com or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.