Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Assistant Company Secretarial Officer
- Assist in handling full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed branch of the Group companies;
- Assist in handling corporate projects, board meetings and committee meetings;
- Maintain and update statutory/regulatory compliance and filings, minutes books and registers;
- Maintain database records and departmental filings;
- Provide departmental administrative support;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal and external parties.
- Degree holder and student member (finalist) / graduate of HKICS/ICSA;
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably with experience from professional firms;
- Experience in drafting and handling company secretarial documents and handling statutory filings;
- Experience in handling offshore and PRC companies;
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing, database, etc.;
- Detailed-minded, well-organized, self-motivated, independent, take ownership and able to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Pleasant, good team player with good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- With good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please quote reference “ACSO-CPJ” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.