It is our mission to become the best Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) in Hong Kong and to unveil the potential of modern personal financial planning for the Asia Pacific region. With the aim to achieve it, we are inviting high caliber candidates, like you, to join our team to promote full range of financial services to new customers.
- Administrative duties to senior, fresh graduate who is willing to learn and work on financial field is appropriate
- Assist organization of meetings, events and luncheon for the Team
- Schedule recruitment interviews and client’s appointments
- Prepare any expenses report (i.e. Petty Cash) or other reports upon requested
- Handle any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Senior or the Team
- F.5 graduate or above
- Know Chinese typing, Good command of spoken Putonghua and Cantonese is recommended, can handle basic English
- Independent and be able to perform well with minimum supervision
- Can handle word, excel, photoshop is an advantage
- Pleasant and outgoing character, initiative with positive attitude, well organized
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please sent detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F @CONVOY, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com Attn Mr. John Kwong.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.