Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.
Assistant Contracts Manager
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Report to the Head of Contracts and provide support to other internal departments and offices;
- Debt collection and contract claims dispute resolution;
- Contract negotiation with developers and consultants;
- Contract drafting and contract review;
- Closely coordinate with our offices in China, as well as other offices in various jurisdictions;
- Occasional travel (mainly Mainland China) is required.
- Degree in Laws, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Engineering;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Strong coordination, communication and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge in preparation of documents for legal proceedings will be an advantage.