Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
Chevalier (Aluminium Engineering) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the following position:
Assistant Contracts Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Others
- Oversee the operation of the Quantity Surveying team
- Responsible for project administration, cost control and budgeting, preparation of sub-contract documents and handling contractual claims
- Prepare payment applications and assess subcontractor’s interim payments
- Source material cost information such as glass, hardware, etc.
- Co-ordinate with clients, consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors for project implementation
- Degree in Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying/Building Studies or equivalent
- 7 years’ relevant experience in construction field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communications & interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in preparing EOT application, handling contractual claims and settlement of final accounts
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit: http://www.chevalier.com.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.