We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. This is an opportunity to join a winning team that contributes to the Bank's success and offers good career potential.
Assistant Corporate Insurance Manager
Insurance – Partnership and Retail Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which provide wide range of general insurance services including fire, marine, accident, travel, home and motor protection. With our all-round enrolment channels, there is great potential for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you will focus on maintaining close relationships with our corporate and individual customers, and providing them with premium service. You will also be expected to develop new insurance products and distribution channels to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic environment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Corporate Insurance Manager.
- Maintain the seamless relationship with insurance partners to ensure the achievement of partnership agreement
- Assist the section head to develop general insurance and medical insurance business in commercial distribution channels
- Cultivate business relationship with commercial distribution channels and insurance partners to identify opportunities for new business and renewal
- Work with business/insurance partners to formulate and implement sales and marketing initiatives to achieve the agreed business targets
- Ensure the steady growth of the business and a healthy portfolio mix by supporting pipeline management
- Maintain product completeness and competitiveness among the market
- Maintain the best-in-class subscription platform & post sales services of general insurance and medical insurance business
- University graduate with degree preferably in business administration, marketing, economic and/or actuarial science related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in banking and/or insurance company
- Customers focus, Results oriented and proactive attitude
- Good marketing & sales, underwriting skills in general insurance. Holder of ANZIIF or ACII a plus
- Strong interpersonal, project management and analytical skills would definitely be an asset to take up the position
- Able to work independently and exercise discretion and judgment in driving through projects
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes