ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Assistant Corporate Officer
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Media / Advertising > Translation
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide clerical support to the in-house standard practice committee and electronic technical library for the need of consultancy services, including coordinating with related in-house sections and reporting on the duties assigned in a pro-active manner.
To assist the direct line manager in:
- Administer and maintain corporate Knowledge Base
- Provide clerical support in preparing corporate standard documents for professional practice, including translating, proofread, editing and vetting
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports and data sets for internal and external distribution
- Other ad-hoc task on business development and support as assigned by managerial level
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in Business, Management, Language, any discipline of Surveying/Construction or related disciplines
- At least 2 to 3 years' of relevant working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese; both written and spoken, proficiency in Putonghua preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, clear analytical mind, proactive, with good interpersonal skills