Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Assistant Course Development & Management Officer
|Work exp||2 Years To 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
(School of Vocational Training)
- Monitor the delivery of training courses;
- Arrange and manage teaching equipment and materials;
- Coordinate feedback from students, trainers and employers in respect of programme review;
- Provide assistance in course development and design;
- Liaise with funding bodies and outside partners;
- Provide secretarial support to meeting;
- Perform other duties as assigned; and
- Willing to work on shift.
- Sub-degree or above in any discipline;
- At least 4 years’ working experience, OR 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Chinese-word-processing;
- Positive, mature and independent;
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Hands-on experience in the administration of ERB courses would definitely be an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Executive.