Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Assistant Credit Administration Manager
- Prepare facility / security documentation based on approved credit proposal and follow up the proper execution before limit activation
- Liaise with lawyer and Legal Department in drawing up non-standard loan documentation
- Follow up condition precedents/subsequents; monitor the breach of undertakings and covenants and initiate proper actions
- Handle various types of securities including property mortgage
- Handle loan drawdown, rollover, interest payment and loan repayment.
- Prepare regulatory and internal reports
- Assist Team Head to develop, review and improve processes in credit administration areas to ensure accuracy and efficiency in works
- Assist Team Head to review and enhance the robustness and effectiveness of control measures to mitigate operation risks; proactively identify potential risks areas and propose measures for remediation
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, International Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in credit administration
- Knowledgeable in various kinds of corporate loan products and well versed with credit administration processes
- Familiar with loan market practice
- Experience in trade operations, treasury operations and account services will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, strong risk awareness, pro-active, attentive to details, a good team player, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word processing