A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Credit Policy Manager
Risk and Compliance – Credit Policy Section, Wholesale Credit & Market Risk
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Credit policy Section of Wholesale Credit & Market Risk is responsible for formulation and review of credit policies, procedures and guidelines in relation to corporate banking, private banking and SME segments and also the oversight on the credit related matters of new product development.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Credit Policy Manager.
- Assisting in preparation of credit policies, procedures and guidelines in relation to corporate banking, private banking and SME segments,
- Coordinating with business units on all credit related matters including new product development.
- Supporting the co-ordination of system enhancements and procedural manual updates, and to review credit information reports.
- Diploma or university degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFA or CPA
- Minimum of five years' banking experience in corporate credit risk management
- Good credit sense, with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of application software
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Credit Policy Officer.)