We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career through contributing to the success of the Bank.
Assistant Customer Due Diligence Manager
Commercial Banking – CMB Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Customer Due Diligence Manager.
Engage existing corporate customers in the collection of detailed customer information and supporting documentation required for the completion of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) profile for periodic reviews and reviews which are trigger generated, as well as any other CDD reviews triggered by projects
- Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case to Relationship Manager (RM) for approval
- Act as the focal point for CDD information clarification among RM, customers, CDD operations and Compliance
- Comply with regulatory, Group and the Bank’s requirements for CDD review
- Participate in CDD related process reviews for corporate customers with an aim to comply with regulatory or policy changes, as well as to improve customer experience and service turnaround time
University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- No less than 2 years of work experience in providing high standard of customer service
- Knowledge in commercial banking, and Anti Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements on corporate customers
- Experience in handling CDD review for corporate customers preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers