A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Propositions Marketing Manager (Affluent)
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Hang Seng’s Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to build the brand of Hang Seng Bank, acquire new customers, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide professional marketing support to different businesses to promote a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Customer Propositions Marketing Manager.
- Assist in formulating segment marketing strategies to build customers’ portfolio and enhance customer loyalty for various Customer Propositions
- Implement cost-effective marketing campaigns / events to sustain portfolio growth and enhance customer experience
- Develop marketing collaterals, collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, with knowledge of banking products preferred
- Solid experience in above and below-the-line marketing programmes development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage
- Resilience, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes