A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Deposits and Banking Services Manager
Customer Value Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Deposits and Banking Services Manager.
- Develop and Maintain comprehensive MIS for deposit portfolio/product management, and provide regular report for Management review
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of marketing programs by preparing regular tracking reports
- Conduct regular competitor’s analysis on pricing, products and marketing activities
- Identify process improvement actions via the ongoing new policies/regulations implementation to uplift customer experiences
- University Degree in Finance or other relevant disciplines/qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ banking experience, preferably with exposure to retail banking products/service, branch operations and compliance; prior experience in deposits and FX would be a plus
- Strong project management and problem solving capabilities; proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills with various stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel, Powerpoint and Access an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes