AGS Group Limited AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector...
AGS Group Limited
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Assistant Development Manager/Senior Analyst (Circa. HKD 500-650K p.a.)
ref. TI - SA
A Major developer
- Conduct market research, investment analysis and financial modelling focusing on the projects of hotels and serviced apartments for senior management
- Analyze financial performance of the market, such as the marco-economic trends and the copetitior analysis oon properties in APAC market
- Highlight major statistics and news released by the government and property market that would have direct impacts to the business
- Identify and carry out researches on the new countries for potential investment opportunities
- Handle ad hoc reports and directly report to the Head of Develpment
- Degree holder in Financial/Real Estate/Accountancy or equivalent disciplines
- CFA Institute charterholder is highly preferred
- At least 6 years’ experience in property research, an advantage in hotel and service apartment
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst