Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Ensure all marketing, sales, advertising and public relations efforts will attain optimum profit returns and increased sales.
- Keep management aware of the comprehensive marketing program for the purpose of effective integration of all hotel activities.
- Exercise leadership and manage all Sales & Marketing team members and ensure that all hotel marketing goals are met and maintained.
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management or relevant business discipline
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Hotel industry, at least 5 years’ of which in DOS position
- Proven managerial abilities in strategic planning, budgeting and hotel profit and loss analysis
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Director of Sales.