The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including scaling up productivity enhancement platforms, creating values for SMEs, sharpening its core competencies in business consultancy and technology transfer as well as developing strategic partnership with relevant institutions.
Assistant Engineer (Intern) - Automotive & Electronics Division No. of vacancy : 2 (Ref: AED178/CP/280916)
- Participate in development of hardware and embedded firmware for control of electric vehicle charging station, and payment system in Linux
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, design drawings, test plans and test reports
- Deliver hands-on laboratory testing of PCB circuits, control software, etc.
- Provide on-site product testing and support service to clients
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a local university
- Knowledge of electrical vehicle’s battery system, Linux programming and charging algorithm preferred
- Good knowledge of C programming a plus
- Mature, self-motivated, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua